- Deposit of rent and security deposits on behalf of the owner.
- Deposit all owner payments monthly into the owner’s preferred bank account.
- Collect delinquent accounts and handle any required evictions.
- Post approved invoices and process payments.
- Place advertisings for the property online.
- Take all calls from potential tenants.
- Show the property during the day and early evening.
- Take applications from potential tenants and approve tenants.
- Handle all move-in and move out processes.
- Organize repair and maintenance for the property as approved by the owner.
- Provide 24-hour emergency service for tenants.
- Supervise maintenance contractors.
- Respond to correspondence, resolve complaints from tenants and condominium Board.
- Provide regular property inspections.
- Potential tenant fills out an application.
- Contact character references provided; current employer, previous landlord and pull a credit report from Equifax.
- The rent cannot be more than 33% of the Tenant’s gross income.
- After the tenant is approved, a security deposit is requested to hold the property.
- Producing quality tenants since 1996.